Wired communication system (Office Telephony) Nec, Siemens, Avaya, Panasonic
PBX (private branch telephone exchange) is designed to:
- create the conditions to enable users of advanced telecommunication services based on IP telephony solutions;
- ensure the conditions for the further development of telephony systems, the introduction of new and emerging information technologies and improving performance in general;
- ensure internal, local, long-distance and international telephone communication.
PBX has the following standard features:
- routing of incoming and outgoing calls;
- automatic line selection with lowest fare for outgoing calls;
- organization of the queue of calls to busy PBX;
- organization of of user groups with the required properties;
- access rights between groups of subscribers;
- long term storage of system information and its backup;
- notice busy subscriber about the call;
- setting of priorities and passwords to access the connection lines;
- restriction of outgoing and incoming calls;
- administration and monitoring of the PBX using the software;
- the ability to provide remote connect to and control of the PBX by means of modem connection;
- display details about held calls (for the further use of the rating system).
- providing users with voice announcements, the direct internal extension, the organization of the auto attendant, connection to the external devices with loud-speaking notification;
- installation of telecommunication servers and media gateways in a standard rack;
- organization of the external tank using IP-channels.
Video-conferencing (VC), meeting rooms
Multipoint videoconferencing (MPVC) is designed to:
- videoconferencing (VC) between two VC points of the customer;
- conducting sessions of multipoint videoconferencing between all or several (optional) VC points of the customer;
- to carry out a session between all audio conferencing or several (optional) telephone terminals of the customer;
- perform a session of the local conferences, presentations and meetings on one point of VC of the client.
The objectives of establishing an MPVC system are:
- increasing the efficiency of enterprise management;
- reduction in administrative costs by reducing the cost of travel expenses for meetings, conferences, seminars and training courses by conducting these activities with the use of MPVC without travels to the places of events;
- conducting emergency (unscheduled) meetings on the basis of MPVC.
MPVC system constructed in accordance with the recommendations of the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) H.323.
The MPVC system consists of subsystems of VC points, server hardware subsystem, management subsystem, the subsystem of local amplification and displaying.
Videoconferencing equipment points intended for participation in videoconferencing sessions of an employee or a groups of employees. Server subsystem is designed to organize sessions of multipoint audio and video conferencing with recording functionality implemented. Management subsystem is designed to perform the functions of centralized control, monitoring of the MPVC system and providing a single address book for videoconferencing terminals. Subsystem of local amplification and display is designed to provide holding of local presentations, meetings and conferences.